Σήμερα 15 Δεκεμβρίου καταφθάνει νέο patch 1.1.0 για το Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Λίγες μέρες μετά το πρώτο update η εταιρεία μας προσφέρει νέο patch 1.1.0, στις 2 μ.μ ώρα Ελλάδος.
Το νέο patch 1.1.0 έρχεται για να προσφέρει διορθώσεις σε bugs fixes καθώς και βελτιώσεις σταθερότητας. Η χωρητικότητα που θα χρειαστεί για το νέο patch 1.1.0 θα είναι της τάξεως των 2,46 GB το για PS5 και 2,4 GB για το PS4.
Μπορείτε να δείτε την αναλυτική λίστα των διορθώσεων για το νέο patch 1.1.0 της Ubisoft παρακάτω:
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.
- Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.
- Now power be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player.
- 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
- World bosses will match the player’s power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level. (also applies to: Alpha animals, Zealots)
- This change applies to all difficulties.
- Added loot-able chests to the Grand Magaester’s hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from a very specific moment in the game. Spoilers. 🙂
- Crit. Spark rune would not work when slotted into bows.
- Wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.
- Royal Guard
- Viper Bow
- The Mark of Sol
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- Freezes when performing specific actions for the first time (PC).
- Cause freezes during Splash Screen (PC).
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Graphics issues.
- Character or NPC animation issues.
- Clipping issues.
- Fish may lay on its side during the fishing animation.
- Some NPCs would cut the air instead of wheat. practice doesn’t always make perfect.
- NPCs that are being assassinated while being unconscious would sometimes get up during the animation.
- Tattooed Mimir’s head. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Jagged sea foam.
Quests, World Events, Side Activities
- Sword-Shower in Anecastre where Aelfgar didn’t move to the assault location.
- Cannot complete Honor’s Hubris.
- Note: This fix will spawn Ljufvina again, reset her position, and restart the quest.
- Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when The Baker’s Plaint wasn’t completed. Your watch has ended, Tarben.
- Fast Travel wouldn’t be available under certain conditions when returning to England after completing the Hordafylke arc.
- Allies would not help Eivor opening doors at the Isle of Ely Monastery. Team work makes the dream work!
- Settlement Anomaly’s light beams that prevented players from completing the anomaly.
- Well-Traveled where the objective would not update under certain circumstances.
- Fenrir could get stuck underground.
- Eivor would sometimes be levitating during Assault outros. No more Wingardium Leviosa for this one.
- Defensive Measures where Jotuns would be able to pass through the shield after the Bring the Invaders into the Shield objective was completed. You shall not pass!
- Brewing Rebellion where the cutscene wouldn’t trigger when the door was opened by an NPC by accident.
- The False Ealdormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. This Hunwald ain’t loyal…
- Kingdom’s End where Guthrum doesn’t leave the Hamptun Blockade area after releasing the prisoners or could randomly become inactive.
- A Sword-Shower in Anecastre that prevented players from completing the quest.
- The Goddess of Birth that prevented players from completing the event.
- Glory Regained where players could become stuck on the platform with the horn.
- View Above All where the quest objective would sometimes not update after closing the gates.
- A Rivalry for the Ages where players couldn’t complete the quest under certain circumstances.
- The Boar with the Golden Nose where players couldn’t complete a world event due to Lady Trotters not spawning.
- Defensive Measures where players would die when returning to Asgard.
- Cruel Destiny that prevented players from proceeding to the second phase of the boss fight. Quest name checks out.
- Madness of the Stones that prevented players from proceeding with the quest.
- Bleeding the Leech that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Petra would run into the opposite direction of the Elk. See this, Petra?
- Gamers could sometimes not get back into the room with the Norns.
- Giants of Fimbulwinter where Eivor could get stuck inside the quest area.
- Smashing the Compass that prevented players from completing the quest.
- War Weary where players couldn’t re-enter the church under certain circumstances.
- In War of the Collectors where the world event wouldn’t be completed under certain circumstances.
- The Big Finish where the quest objective wouldn’t update further.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir’s Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.
- Firing the Arrow where the quest objective would sometimes not update.
- Some players couldn’t progress the game anymore upon reaching England after Title Update 1.0.4.
- SteinnBjorn encounter.
- Object or texture placement issues.
- A lot of instances where the player could become stuck on objects.
Gameplay, Combat, AI
- Many NPC behavior/animation issues.
- A bug that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using Piercing Shot).
- Spears not being effective to destroy windows.
- Fishing hut kid was roaming Ravensthorpe instead of being at their house. You’re officially grounded.
- Horses will now run away when being hurt with a torch.
- Jotuns could sometimes warp into walls when shape shifting. Gidgud
- Monks would sometimes stand still and not perform their tasks.
- Hitting a horse with a Saxon boat will cause it to disappear when mounting it. Insert what.gif here
- Sprint will now be interrupted by actions other than dodging.
- Eivor would become invisible to AI detection when fast travelling during a dice game.
- NPCs may randomly start pirouetting on a Saxon boat. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Abilities, Perks, Skills
- Players couldn’t perform heavy attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.
- Frostruin’s perk wouldn’t activate even when conditions are met.
- Instances where players were able to open barred doors with the Dive of the Valkyries ability.
- Level 2 Incendiary Power Trap couldn’t be detonated a second time when the first trap was set off by an NPC.
- Man’s Best Friend wouldn’t deal any damage to Zealots in some instances. Good boi.
- Largely increased Mastery Points cap.
User Interface / HUD
- A lot of UI/HUD problems.
- Various localization issues.
- Items that are part of a bundle in the Animus Store will now show the corresponding items in the Details Page.
- Players could sometimes lose weapons when performing a dual weapon swap.
- Tweaked Reda’s Informer icon to make it appear smaller.
- Changed Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it more distinguishable from Adrenaline upgrades.
- Torches/oil jars can now be dropped/put on the ground with Y/Triangle.
- A problem that allowed players to get the beggar reward several times.
- Stats wouldn’t update after leaving offline mode.
- Players couldn’t interact with Reda anymore.
- Added “OFF” to Quick-Time-Event Input type in the menu. (Turning this option off will allow the game to bypass mashing actions during some boss encounters)
- Alpha Animals where players wouldn’t be awarded the skill point when animals were not killed by the player.
- Opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection.
- Experienced Travelers would unlock locations for the wrong territory.
- Players wouldn’t be able to create or load a manual save anymore.
- Layla’s laptop couldn’t be navigated with Focused navigation.
- Named Cloud saves appropriately.
- Cloud saves will now be named Autosave/Manual/Episode Save CLOUD
- Saves could be displayed as corrupt when saving when the internet connection is lost.
- Pathfinder setting resets to Custom after rebooting the game.
- Cloud saves could disappear under certain conditions.
- Where filters reset to no filter when adjusting other values in Photo Mode.
- Photo Mode camera could get stuck in objects.
- The Photo Mode Frames will now function correctly.
- The benchmark tool that caused the tool not to collect data for a moment after unpausing the session (PC).
- Where VRAM indicators did not correspond with actual VRAM consumption (PC).
- Reduced intensity and duration of the parry rumble. Controllers go brrrr.
- On PlayStation®5 where the Season Pass wouldn’t be displayed as OWNED after purchase.
Συμπερασματικά, όπως παρατηρούμε, το Assassin’s Creed Valhalla παρόλα τα αρχικά προβλήματα του έχει πλήρη και άμεση υποστήριξη από την Ubisoft.
Για όλα τα νέα του PlayStation και της Sony μείνετε συντονισμένοι στο PlayStationLab.gr